There’s a popular view that suggests the Summer isn’t a good time for business. Is it really though ? Is it just a state of mind we all get into?Maybe its a good time to get ahead of your competitors ? Here are five easy things you could do:
1) Call people. “Hi just calling to see how you are and to find out if there’s anything we can do for you right now?” Better still call in.
2) Spend time on cleaning up your marketing database. Often updating your contacts/address book/marketing database gets left till last here’s a chance to catch up and hit the ground running in the Autumn .
3) Planning and preparation. So even if EVERYONE is on holiday, there’s no-one to call and you’re stuck in the office, this is a great time to do some planning. Plan and prepare so you hit the ground running in September.
4) Create some media attention. The summer is a notoriously poor time for the press its the so called ‘Silly Season’. They are keener than ever to find good stories. So now’s your chance to raise awareness about your new product, make an announcement and contact your local business pages.
5) Invest in some reading for your holiday. There are loads of great books which make you better at what you do. Autobiographies, business and personal developments books cost a few pounds but contain masses of great information.
Of course you could always have a trawl through this website for lots of handy internet marketing and social media tips too!
Any other suggestions ?
Please Contact Us of you have any queries or for more information .
One thought on “Are the Summer Holidays really bad for business ?”
Reblogged this on Cheshire Digital Content Marketing Agency.